Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors approved the final version and agreed to submit to this journal
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the "Authors's Guide"
- Suggest 2 reviewers with full address and email through the Comments for the Editor section.
- Author(s) is required to pay a very nominal fee for proof setting and online publishing, if the article is accepted after review and revision
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.